Well Greg is not a very personably person, and he DOES act like a douche. Jason is getting like that, but not as bad. Ive been around them in Topeka, and Bandemere, every time they have a too good attitude and dont like to talk to ya. I wanted to talk with Jason on his Wagon build he has, and I tried to ask him how much he drives it, and what he got it dialed in to run and he gave me the cold shoulder. They werent even racing, or even getting ready to race. This was on a friday and they were already very highly qualified.

Now a total flip to this was at the same race, Bandemere, (sp). I was walking through the pits had a mopar performance shirt on. There by a pole watching some sportsman racing was Jeggie, Larry morgan, and Connely. All three of them shot the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] with me for quite some time, signed my shirt, and Dads helmate he just bought. I was pretty impressed with those guys, just regular guys who just happen to be pro racers.

I could care less what they drive in Pro stock, if they are to good to talk to their fans, and snub them off, they can all kiss my ticket paying azz. We as fans keep their jobs going. Ive never had any issues with Allen or Roy. Alderman, and Scott RIP were cool also.