Over the past decade? I've asked this question many times, and have yet to get a definite answer, other then an 11/16" is stronger the a 9/16", a 3/4" TR is stronger then 11/16", a 7/8" stronger....... But never to what purpose other then peace of mind, your world stops if one breaks, and so on. Those that give glowing reviews to this upgrade, always seem to also mention they also at the same time reset the alignment, added new shocks, changed TB's, moved the battery to the trunk, but by golly the 11/16" TR are the hot ticket. Nobody has yet said how much flex is possibly involved. When I get home Sunday, I'll try to calculate how much constant arc flex must occur in say a typical 9/16" x 12"? TR assembly to give a whopping 1/16" toe variation. I'm going to take a wild first guess and say the assembly would have to bow 3/8" off center to give a 1/16" decrease in toe from a compression force. I don't think the forces exist, short of a four story building, to stretch in tension the assembly 1/16". I suspect the "weak" link of the TR assembly is the force path thru the curved TR casting, and the reactions there would be the original source for flexing. Heim joints don't have that problem, but they are usually a single shear design, and far from ideal. However I have serious doubts if it is indeed a real issue in the first place. I don't expect we are referring here in "corners" to poorly maintained, or simply worn out TR assemblies and the comparable lifespan of such between 9/16 and 11/16.

This topic is just another flavor of the month, IMO, behind LCA reinforcements, adding rear discs on non track driven cars, back braces on 8.75, rear sway bars, .....but I digress

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.