Quote:

i think the same thing would have happened if it were water. look, i hear a lot of harping about respect- the g.d. car should not leak anything! any leak is a wreck waiting to happen. i see cars at the track with pieces falling off. take care of your [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean], gentlemen! sheesh.

That's what I was thinking too. First, I'm glad the guy in what looks like a blue camaro was alright. but, if the car in front of him leaked down the track, I don't know that it would matter if it was water, oil, ATF, Antifreeze, gear lube....the results probably would have been the same.

Racing is a risk, and again, if you cannot accept the risk that the track might not be perfect, and that the guy in front of you might have blown a transmission line unknowingly, half way through the run, then maybe it's time to make it a street car again.

Antifreeze doesn't cause crashes. ill maintained equipment causes crashes. negligent drivers cause crashes. and sometimes "flat out bad luck" causes crashes when a hose unexpectedly fails on an otherwise perfect ride.

if someone spills anything on the track and the driver does not know, and the track officials don't see it, nobody's going to know to clean it up, and at which point, it flat out does not matter what it was.

Last edited by 70Cuda383; 02/11/12 10:35 AM.

**Photobucket sucks**