You have got to be joking ! Someone who thinks Bosch are OK? Those are the worst plugs I have ever seen! By far! I am a full time mechanic and have been for the last 15 years and have seen sooooooooo many people do there own tune-up and bring us the car a week later and want to know why it runs worse than it did with 100,000 mile (any brand)old plugs, %99 of the time it is because they put some Bosch plugs of some sort in it. I only remember that happening one time and it was not a Bosch, it was an autolite. Personally I like NGK or Denso and every engine works fine with them, either a company makes good plugs or they don't, just like oil filter companies make good filters (everything but Fram) or they don't(Fram). I see no middle ground in either product. Really good advertising and crappy products or vise versa, that is the same reason you see so many Fords on the road, good advertising crappy product. We install NGK as a standard practice in my shop and have never had a comeback for them.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!