Quote:

I doubt 12-15 HP per se but an X pipe works wonders accoustically for noise reduction which then seperately but related allows you to run a less restricted muff/pipe dia rearward from the collector flange which WILL gain you HP as any restriction down stream from the header collector flange (collector reducer/smaller pipe dia/quiet muffs) costs power & you're limited by amt of noise you (or the local constabulatory) are willing to tolerate. backpressure/pulse wave tuning is a primary tube issue only & is very critical to achieve an optimized combo EDIT pri tube length/dia

Dude. Seriously. Work on the punctuation. I had to go back and work at reading sense into that.

I doubt 12-15 HP per se but an X pipe works wonders accoustically for noise reduction.
Then you can run a less restricted muff/pipe dia rearward from the collector flange.
That WILL gain you HP as any restriction down stream from the header collector flange (collector reducer/smaller pipe dia/quiet muffs) costs power.
You're limited by amt of noise you (or the local constabulatory) are willing to tolerate.
Backpressure/pulse wave tuning is a primary tube length issue only & is very critical to achieve an optimized combo.

Try that.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon