Quote:

Untouched! That should answer my question.
Then why does Phoenix and the other providers of stripe kits have it the other way? Cuda on top of 440? They say they have original samples?

They say they have original samples? If they have original samples why did they have the 'cuda decals soooo messed up before i corrected them like 6-7 years ago? Would you like to see how bad they had the 'cuda decals before my help?(i posted pics of my NOS 'cuda decals back 2 pages).

Go by original cars like the red fender posted. The guy i asked for his rear stripe/paint details will also send me fender 440 'cuda decals.
I wouldn't even go by the green "Gold awarded car" rear you showed because judges likely didn't even know about '69 'cuda package cars back when this car was awarded GOLD. I saw this GOLD car long ago when a guy just bought it from a guy that spent like $50k restoring it with alot of NOS. Back then $50k was huge money for a resto on an A-body and was before the explosion in HEMI and E-body prices! I saw it at Englishtown and have a couple of old paper pics of it somewhere.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave