Quote:

Sorry for the delay, had to take a second look. The VIN is BH29M342234.
What can you experts tell me about this one?

BloFish(chp?) before i speak of the M car above can you answer me this? I was just in Cali last week for the first time and really wanted to run over some motor cyclists! Is this BS they pull legal there....on the highway(you guys call freeway) traffic comes to a crawl, motorcycles cruise rite up the dotted lines between cars and up the shoulders???...Then on city streets 3 lanes of traffic at a RED light, the AH's ride again up the lines between cars to the red light and take off first!!!!!!! Riding in the HOV lane with no passenger. What the hell is that BS???? I'm GLAD i don't live there cause i'd be in JAIL!!!!!!! I road motorcycles for years and would NEVER pull that BS..............

On to the subject matter. The M-code you posted is in the registry, it is listed as the original owner, A4 silver, black interior, 302 SPD. Basically the same as most, no special options. I don't know when this info was added in the registry so it could be owned by someone else now? What else are you looking for? LMK, Dave

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave