Quote:

Lindy, if the A frames are pitted, don't even bother assembling them, nothing worst than pitted A frames on a clean resto,...rechroming isn't cheap either, I had a REALLY NICE set chromed, just the A frames were $600, the vent window channel for the glass and handles were $200....

New rubber vent window gaskets are avaliable from Legendary, they fit just like originals, NO ISSUES with these repros, unlike some of the other repro gaskets on the market,...$50 each, but well worth it, the window fuzzy guide that runs in the A frame was a dissapointment at $75 each though! (Chrysler replacement too! )...when I was done "restoring" my vent frames I had about $1000 into them, re-chroming being the culprit...But, Mike Ross is currently trial fitting some repro a frames, might want to check with him at BEAParts.com to see about availability/price.....vent windows you only want to do once, and do it right

Mike

Just got off the phone with Mike Ross. No news on the frames but we shot the bull for a few. Always good to talk to Mike. That guy's a hoot.

I’m listening.