Quote:

Lindy, if the A frames are pitted, don't even bother assembling them, nothing worst than pitted A frames on a clean resto,...rechroming isn't cheap either, I had a REALLY NICE set chromed, just the A frames were $600, the vent window channel for the glass and handles were $200....

New rubber vent window gaskets are avaliable from Legendary, they fit just like originals, NO ISSUES with these repros, unlike some of the other repro gaskets on the market,...$50 each, but well worth it, the window fuzzy guide that runs in the A frame was a dissapointment at $75 each though! (Chrysler replacement too! )...when I was done "restoring" my vent frames I had about $1000 into them, re-chroming being the culprit...But, Mike Ross is currently trial fitting some repro a frames, might want to check with him at BEAParts.com to see about availability/price.....vent windows you only want to do once, and do it right

Mike

This is an area a lot of people get cheap on and it shows if the chrome on the frames is not nice original(very uncommon) or rechromed.

Scott

70 Coronet RT 440+6
64 Dodge 330 - Future Hemi Clone
17 Challenger Hellcat - Green Go Driver
86 Buick T-Type Turbo V-6