A common thread that keeps coming up was Gary's genuine humanity and outgoing personality. In 2002, my wife and I did something that I had dreamed of for years, drive our 69 Roadrunner up to Detroit from Houston, for the Woodward Dream Cruise. It all came about, in no small part, due to Gary's insistance that we come on up, and even offered to let us stay in his home! We would not dream of imposing on anyone, but we were so impressed with his friendliness that we decided instantly that we had to go to meet him and the rest of the Detroit "Crew." We had an outstanding trip and a great time on Woodward and at the Donut Shop. We got to meet Gary, MoparTony, Steff, Bubba, One Bad Superbird,Frank R and Chuck West plus more folks than I can remember right now. It is a wonderful memory made bittersweet by his passing. I came home tonight and read the post with shock and disbelief. I went downstairs and asked Terry if she remembered meeting "Unlawful" and, of course, she did. When I told her what happened, tears sprang from her eyes... and mine too. A mans true wealth is not measured by money... but by his friends and family. To the richest man that I have had the priviledge of knowing, God keep you.