Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I like all cars except when they launch and run a throttle stop for half the pass.Can we say boring

So maybe think about the ride & forget about the spectator.....your going to try and nail a 9.90....your on the stop for close to 3 seconds.....you come off the stop and still run close to 170mph.....some faster, for me 168mph....so you think that is boring....not

Why not run a 7.90 and think about the spectator and track owner

What class do you guys run that draws 70-100 cars per class..besides Handicap/Brackets

Spectators only want to see Jets, Wheelstanders & 300MPH Passes....they could give a crap about anything else

Rickster

Come out to a cecil street car shootout. Look at the Yellowbullet nationals and tell me if you have ever had a crowd turnout like that at a bracket race. Cecil gets a real good crowd turn out for there monthly street car shootout because it is a good show for the fans. Last yellowbullet had 85 cars show up for x275 and only 32 make the show. This crowd buts alot of dollars in the track owners pocket so he can keep the track open. With all the problems in the econmy and the amount of tracks closing maybe we need to think about how to make a track survive so our sport can continue on. Yes the regular brackets do some for a track owner but he still has payouts, supplies etc. to make it work, as where a spectator is just money in his pocket.

and that's fine.....probably why the tracks down here are doing the same thing....

Street Nationals (Bradenton & Orlando)
Ducks Radial Tire Races (SGMP & Bradenton)
Tomato Nationals at IRR
Heads up Madness at PBIR

and they all have their own bracket programs as well

Just can't stand it when people start whining about the Super Classes....they aren't broke so don't try to fix them

Rickster