I know my car was built during the last week of April. The tag on the seat backs are (I believe) the third week of May. Did not mean to cause confusion in my description, just possibly determine a potential cause. This would have been a fairly late build and probably would not have ended up with '68 parts but that certainly cannot be ruled out. If the car was finished last week of April, it would have more than likely delivered within, what.... a couple weeks? (I waited almost three for my '10 Challenger after it was confirmed as having been built). I was just assuming that by the time the problem was found out and the actions taken to replace the seat backs, it would have put the time frame pretty close to the dates of my seat back frames. I also am assuming that the dealer would have ordered complete, stuffed assemblies or that they may have been removed from another car at the dealer? It is also possible they simply ordered the new frames and transfered all the guts and tracks to them.... I guess I will never know. Thought I'd put it out there though. Thanks for the replies.