Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Where do you get an all aluminum small block R4....Very nice by the way, but a low deck hemi would have been cheaper.

No it wouldn't have been cheaper. I got the block and two geardrives for 6K. I also have most of the parts for the shortblock already since I am a smallblock guy. lol. The heads cost the same as the last set of Stage V Millinium heads I purchased years ago. Plus it will be about 75# lighter and I dont need alot of cubic inches. Will fit in a new challenger alot better as well. Apparently Ma Mopar was planning on some killer stuff with the P5 head when PS Truck got canned by NHRA. I know they made this one and a 9.0 deck block. I would have bought both if I could have. Other one was sold already.

The other block is real close to me!!!!

Is it next to you? Or just down the street???

2010 Toxic Orange Challenger built by B and B Racecars! All aluminum R4/P5 engine, Proformance TH400 (3 speed) tranny, full Reid case, nodular 9" rearend, full Dragpak suspension, Protorque custom converter, BS3, PTE 85mm turbo, fire core wires, carbon doors, carbon front clip, and a whole lot more!