Quote:

Where do you get an all aluminum small block R4....Very nice by the way, but a low deck hemi would have been cheaper.

No it wouldn't have been cheaper. I got the block and two geardrives for 6K. I also have most of the parts for the shortblock already since I am a smallblock guy. lol. The heads cost the same as the last set of Stage V Millinium heads I purchased years ago. Plus it will be about 75# lighter and I dont need alot of cubic inches. Will fit in a new challenger alot better as well. Apparently Ma Mopar was planning on some killer stuff with the P5 head when PS Truck got canned by NHRA. I know they made this one and a 9.0 deck block. I would have bought both if I could have. Other one was sold already.

2010 Toxic Orange Challenger built by B and B Racecars! All aluminum R4/P5 engine, Proformance TH400 (3 speed) tranny, full Reid case, nodular 9" rearend, full Dragpak suspension, Protorque custom converter, BS3, PTE 85mm turbo, fire core wires, carbon doors, carbon front clip, and a whole lot more!