I have had a tough time finding the information too. From what I have found out so far, the Street fire box is made in the US and it is compatible with the magnetic pickups in our stock type Chrysler distributors (per the schematic). This box has an output for a tach and it is a bit smaller and it comes in black. The box will fire a stock or stock aftermarket coil so there is no special coil to buy. It has adjustable external rev limiter (one knob for 1000 and one knob for 100rpms). It has a LED that shows solid when the engine is running and the ignition has enough voltage (9-18v) to run correctly. Under 9 volts, the LED will flash to show low voltage. I have read that it will trigger as low as 7 volts but they recommend feeding it with 10-18v. I have found pricing from $120-$239 depending on where you buy it, but mostly $139-$159.00. I am having a tough time finding people running this box on the web so I thought that I would try our sight.

This box appears to be a good performance upgrade for the stock Mopar "type" ignition ECU. But we don't know how reliable it is yet.

Last edited by YO7_A66; 12/02/11 02:42 PM.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)