Quote:

Quote:

So, are you saying that the car will not try to change back for front when the rears lock up first?

what I'm saying is the type of master cyl for your application create the pressure for the front and rears, different stroke lenghts inside the cyl is where it's at, also sizing of pistons
what the heck do I know, I'm just a freaking clown!
lets try this, say you have a stock system that everyone has, you want more pressure to the rear, so you buy a adj valve put it in do you put it in after the prop valve or before? If you put it in after how in the world , if what he says is true , then how can you get more pressure?
In the old days of 1 line master cyl you had same pressure front and rear, safty gurus decided after several brake line failures and deaths, the system needed to be seperated and a 2 line master cyl evloved . and also it was required that the system needed a warning that would tell the driver when something was wrong with that system thus the prop valve it help in 2 ways , it seperate the front and back , and serves as a warning lite activator.
after that I'm uneducated lol

LOL...I don't believe you are the clown in question. In essence, I believe you are correct (see my post above).

If you retain the factory valve, the adjustable valve normally goes in the main line running to the rear

Steve