Quote:

Hi Guys
I am in the works again to handing the product line to another well respected Moparts machinist. The first time did not work out and that was a major setback. CRE is no longer in business I guess the times have been hard on Mike and Dale. There website went down a while back and have not heard a thing from them in months. So the only option for a true bolt in Girdle kit that will truly do what is is supposed to is the one Tom myself Dan and a few others designed here a few years ago and that is the BCRproducts one. Being in Canada was just too much work shipping to the US and sourcing all the components neede to build this setup. I promise this time it will happen and the guy who is taking BCRproducts over has a great reputation and has build some very custom parts for all of us who love BB Mopars. That is is about all I can do to hint who as it is not my place yet to disclose the new manufacturer. I will do all the preinspects to ensure quality control so it will happen and the pieces will be of the same quality as before.

Greg

glad to hear this Greg...I would like to have your product...I definitely like the way the main caps are tied into the block using the stout girdle to tie it all in as a unit...

when can we see these units hitting the street and how do we order or is this forthcoming when the secret(kidding) manufacturer has em made..