Quote:

Quote:

I don't know the math but I did switch heads, intake and carbs. this year on my pump gas 518 C.I. street motor keeping the same solid roller camshaft similar to yours, 260 @ .050 intake and 266 @ .060 exhaust side. The motor had a set of CNC ported Eddy RPM heads (intakes flowed 310 CFM at .700 lift at 28 inches of water on a Superflow 600 bench)with a six pak intake and carbs, it made peak power at 5800 RPM the last time it was on a engine dyno and peak torque at 4600 RPM. I switch the heads to a set of Indy SR max wedge ports that flowed 350 CFM at .700 lift on the same flow bench as the Eddy RPM, the peak HP is now at 7000 RPM and peak torque was at 4800 RPM The car use to cross the finish line in the 1/4 mile at 6200 RPM with the old heads and intake system and now crosses at 7000 RPM with the Indy 400-3 intake and a single Holley 1050 CFM Dominator, no other changes I say use the cam you got to start with and see if you like the results

on my 440-6

from the eddy,s rpm to the indy sr,s how much more power did you gain

I have a set of stage six heads and would like to try indy sr,s that are max wedge ported with the indy tunnelram six pack setup im working on

You have a PM on this

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)