several years ago i built my mild 440 in my 1972 dart. I cant drive it in the dead of summer here in TN. because of the rediculous heat and humidity. in normal weather its fine but when its 95 degrees and the humidity is way up, it gets too warm when idling at a stop light and takes it a few seconds to cool down after getting moving again. When its hot out it will go down the road at around 190 degrees but when i come to a light or a stop it will climb up to 220 and even more if i let it. The radiator is the stock one this 1972 dart came with, originally a 318. Its the 22". Also has the stock shroud still on the radiator and i have a 6 bladed flex fan on it with a spacer and it sits about 1 1/2" from the radiator. I dont run a thermostat but i will be getting one in my mission to make this thing run cooler. What else can i do? I dont want to hack up the body to use another radiator or electric fan or whatever. I dont know where to get a smaller water pump pulley,,? Help! I wanna drive this thing more in the summer.