This is a great, super easy, tortilla chip dip. It is generally called "Hot Dip", but it has come to be called puke dip for a reason which becomes obvious when it is done.

You will need: a 1:1:1 ratio of cream cheese, hot breakfast sausage (in the plastic tube, like Jimmy Dean) and hot chunky salsa. You can determine the sizes, but the ratio remains the same; I use 16 ounces of each ingredient.

Soften the cream cheese. Slice open the sausage tube and squash the sausage out in a frying pan. Cook it, and as you do, keep hacking it up with a wooden spoon. Your goal is fully cooked little sausage crumbs. Drain off the grease and dump the sausage on the cream cheese. Pour the salsa in a strainer and get rid of most of the liquid. Dump the drained salsa in with the other 2 ingredients. Mix, mix, mix. keep going. you need to make sure it is fully blended.

here's is where you see the reason for the name. the dip will look for all the world like a big bowl of chunder. puke, vomit, technicolor yawn. you name it, it looks like a bowl of barf. but my oh my is it tasty.

This can easily be personalized, and i rarely make it the same way twice. I have added jalapeno slices, diced habaneros, chopped garlic, lime juice, jerk spice. name it, it can be added to this basic dip.

serve it hot with tortilla chips. this dip carries my personal guarantee, if you don't love it and your friends don't beg you to make it, i'll, i'll, i don't know, i'll do something.

67 Coronet 500 Convertible Nemo me impune lacessit