Quote:

My bad guys,

Meant to fill you all in here too. Didn't make it but it was good to see Larry and all the other Unlimited competitors in action. Gave me some good ideas on how to approach and make it through Drag Week. Best believe my competitive spirit want to win too. On my A-Bodies post I said I was going back to the drawing board with the motor. That is a very true statement. I'm going to make a change in one of the areas Steve Morris said I was weak in. There is too much blower I'm leaving on the table because of bottle necks in my setup. I'll make some hit with my current setup but Drag Week 2012 she'll be a little different.

DusterDj

Sorry to see you didn't make it. Hopefully you and Mr.P Body will be there. I would love to try Big Block N/A. I am working on a gear vendors right now. All I need to get is the torqueflite adaptor and flange and another 100 horsepower. Hope to make it.

'33 Plymouth 5 Window Coupe Blown Aluminum HEMI w/bolt ons (under construction) '69 Chrysler 300 Convertible 375 HP 440 '71 Plymouth Duster 360 W/EFI (Wife's Ride) '12 Ram MegaCab Dually 6.7 Cummins