Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My bad guys,

Meant to fill you all in here too. Didn't make it but it was good to see Larry and all the other Unlimited competitors in action. Gave me some good ideas on how to approach and make it through Drag Week. Best believe my competitive spirit want to win too. On my A-Bodies post I said I was going back to the drawing board with the motor. That is a very true statement. I'm going to make a change in one of the areas Steve Morris said I was weak in. There is too much blower I'm leaving on the table because of bottle necks in my setup. I'll make some hit with my current setup but Drag Week 2012 she'll be a little different.

DusterDj

Sucks you couldn't make it...I was rooting for you. Love the set-up. I want to go someday myself with my Cuda and lots of cubes, no power adder.

Sounds like Big Block NA is calling your name man. Get you a stroker crank and lets have some fun next year... You have plenty of time...

I have one going togather this winter, I just don't think it will be in a realm it would need to be at the cubes I will be at with only a 484 Hemi. It will be making in the neighborhood of +750ish which isn't where I would think it would get noticed. I was thinking more of moving up to a 604 hemi instead....

Man,

Hemi alone will get it own respect. Depending on your chassis, you might be able to squezz in somewhere you feel comfortable. My understanding, you would need a raised cam block to make the 604ci happen right? I was looking to go that route but just kept my setup square ar 4.5/4.5 We need more Mopars in every class so we can shake things up...

https://www.facebook.com/dusterdj572 Check out my race page and like please.