I need some help getting my carb tuned in, my car seems to not want to idle for anything or seems to be extremely cold blooded. I was at a car show at my work and looked a fool trying to get my car off the trailor and keep it running after. I would get the car started and running and put it in gear and the thing stalls, going into reverse or drive, same thing car just pukes and there I go pumping and cranking the thing to life again. There was two other race cars at the show, both run all motor class at milan on Friday nights and run low 8 second passes they got pushed off the trailor and fire up and instantly are idling at 900 rpm, what gives! I need someone to post a link to the initial idling procedures for a Holley 850, I have four corner idling screws in the fuel blocks and a proform main body. The weather was warm in the middle of the day, even at the track I have a hard time getting the car to start and run at idle initially, after its heated up the car will start rough or act very finicky to over pumping of the throttle. Im just looking for some baseline tuning for my idle, the car runs low 11 second passes in the quarter, so im not upset with the carb totally, it just seems so hard to start, makes my eyes water its so rich as well, my initial timing is about 18 degrees and I dont believe I have any vacuum leaks, thanks for the advice in advance