I bought a set of Hedman race headers (no flanges for the collectors to bolt to) for my car(1971 Duster with a BB) when I bought the Indy heads, call Hedmans race shop # in Georgia to get the part number Sorry for not having it, Google Hedman Headers, the race shop number is in the contact information The Hedmans fit a lot better than the Hookers I had did, the Hookers rub the front tires more, the Hedmans are tuck in tighter to the inside of the fenderwells IHTHs BTW, Hedman makes two different sets of headers for the BB A body Mopars, one for standard heads and one for the Indy heads I bought mine form Summit, have them drop ship them to you directly, Summit does not stock them, they are custom made by Hedman when you order them Hedman will coat them also, way cheaper than anyone else I could find Nice coating, I used black, hard to see them in the car from the sides this picture is of my car before switching to the Hedmans, the Hookers are Jet Hot coated and the exhaust pipes(under the car rocker panels all the way back and go under the rear end hosuing are coated black The side pipes hide the ladder bars also the Hedmans are really nicely finished and fit well

6727767-MVC-045S.JPG (169 downloads)

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)