I have to say, I feel very fortunate to have seen Dave's car in person at this years Nats. Sadly, I wish I was able to spend more time observing the outstanding detail of the car, hours can be spent looking at this car. I feel very fortunate, that I was able to accomplish a goal of mine in winning first place at this years Nats in my class, Challenger Street, but my car is nothing to the level of Dave's. I make every attempt to replace incorrect parts, with correct parts, and just with my little 'piddling'of minor parts, it is a very difficult task, but I really enjoy doing it. I meet great people and get to see tremendous examples like Dave's Challenger. So my hats off to you Dave, not just at the level of the restoration, but every bit as much to the content you placed in it. Your car is a car that I could spend a Saturday morning, coffee in hand, just looking and talking about it for hours......it's like when you had favorite books at the library when you were a little kid.....every time you go back to the library, you pull it off the shelf to look at it again and again and your car Dave, represents that exact feeling to me. I can spend hours just studying it. Again, I find all the 'correct' and 'not correct' discussion almost a mute point. It is what it is, it is one of finest examples of a Challenger that exists and it is a pleasure for the eyes to see.

Hats off to you Dave

John with a G