GregZ, Thanks for the kind words and all your help!
Also, the Hemi switched to Hydraulics in late 69 and generally known, changed in 1970.

Oz, thanks for the bump help and kind words!

GoSuperBeGo, I'll pass on the positive words on to Stan and Ken! As well as Speed Channel and all the rest of the people who made the show possible.

Micheal, Yes, all Dodge Show, the Cuda & SuperBird are my & a friends cars! Was not my decision, but! I will not complain! Lol! The Bosses Stan & Ken made that call!
For awhile, all the shows ended with the Cuda and Bird!
Thanks for the positive words!

BigDogMike, Glad you liked the show and thanks for your kind words. Glad you watched!

330Scott, I appreciate the input! And I love the '63'S Too!
You are correct! The '71's are Ramona & John Bober's, Moparts members and really outstanding people and gorgeous cars! Can you imagine having His & Hers like that? A dream come true for sure! My problem? I love them all!
As for Plymouth's? Never know??!!

Ron-383Man, Thank you! Coming from You, the kind words mean a lot too! The '63 was/is SUPER SWEET!!

TWEAT HEART, Sorry, all Dodge Special show this time. There was A Cuda! At the very end. Lol!

moparr, thank you very much! I'll pass on the positive words to Stan and Ken, and everyone involved. Very good idea in regards to contacting Speed Channel too. Won't hurt one bit! Thanks again.

I want to thank Stan and Ken for bringing me on board as the program coordinator and special thanks to all the special people who gave of thier time and allowed us to shoot all of thier gorgeous cars and for all the interviews etc., (Big Daddy Don Garlits and all the other big name icons!). It was a fun time, but also very very intense doing so much, and yet so little actual on film time! Thanks for making the show special!
Chuck