M
maximum entropy Offline
master
maximum entropy  Offline
master
M

organ
Quote:

Exactly. It's easy to tell the real racers from the pretenders around here.

your perspicacity is formidable. we are fortunate to be in your presence.

for what is the good life if not doing things thoughtfully?
Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: dOrk !] #909599
01/24/11 05:51 PM
01/24/11 05:51 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Challenger 1 Offline
Too Many Posts
Challenger 1  Offline
Too Many Posts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:

Quote:

Doc...

Yeah Chally1 .... a double at choo ...and you do need ...

You might know a thing or two about Petroluem "Trading"(aka nothing-but-a-FLIPPER) .... but you don't-know-CHIT about the inner workings of the NHRA. And I do. Maybe not as much as KM ... but who can expect him to be direct and open about this situation ?

And you have run-your-mouth on LOTS of other topics .. just like this.

The problem with you here ....as I see it .....

You don't know .....and you DON'T KNOW .. that you don't know.

AKA ... you are totally CLUEless.

I can't be too clueless because I figured out a way to race, and race 1st class.

I raced with the NHRA on the tour for 8 years. Held a advanced ET license before that.

What about you??

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: maximum entropy] #909600
01/24/11 06:50 PM
01/24/11 06:50 PM
Thigh-Gap Junction
@
@#$%&*! Offline
New user name, Same old jerk!
@#$%&*!  Offline
New user name, Same old jerk!
@

Thigh-Gap Junction
Quote:

Quote:

your perspicacity is formidable. we are fortunate to be in your presence.

Don't make me get out my dictionary

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: BobR] #909601
01/24/11 07:59 PM
01/24/11 07:59 PM
communist bloc of new jersey
J
jamesc Offline
master
jamesc  Offline
master
J

communist bloc of new jersey
Quote:

Bob, not trying to be a smarta$$ but define "real racers". does this mean if you're not running a six or seven figure program you're not a real racer? i beg to differ if that's the case. NHRA has been breaking the back of sportsman racers for years. i openly admit that i'm a hypocrite because i don't feel it's appropriate to complain about something unless you're prepared to offer a solution and frankly i'm not sure what can be done. NHRA is a business plain and simple not a nonprofit organization. you can't tell me that compton and gardner should be pulling down the type of money they are for their roles in the operation of this "nonprofit" organization. as for SFI and all that, yes having some safety guidelines is a good and necessary thing no doubt but exactly where does it end. racing is a inherently dangerous undertaking both for participants and spectators. everyone needs to understand and accept this fact. if you really want to make racing safe just make it a video game. if nhra was all about safety the wouldn't have PS bikes and this is coming from someone that has won a championship on bikes. personally i'm not sure exactly what it is that nhra does for the sportsman racers. i "think" there are insurance benefits for the tracks that are NHRA but not certain. personally i could care less about "professional" racing as imho it has become a dog and pony show a long time ago just like nascar. nhra has forgotten where it came from and who pays the bills. do i want to see nhra disbanded, no, do i want to see it being run with racers at the forefront of it's concerns, yes. it is a complicated set of problems facing both nhra and racing as a whole not the least of which is the absolutely out of control litigious society we have become. there are many good arguments on both sides of this situation but imho overall nhra is not being run in the spirit it was originally founded on and for myself that is the biggest issue i take with them.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: Challenger 1] #909602
01/24/11 08:10 PM
01/24/11 08:10 PM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
The village idiot's idiot
dOrk !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doc...

Yeah Chally1 .... a double at choo ...and you do need ...

You might know a thing or two about Petroluem "Trading"(aka nothing-but-a-FLIPPER) .... but you don't-know-CHIT about the inner workings of the NHRA. And I do. Maybe not as much as KM ... but who can expect him to be direct and open about this situation ?

And you have run-your-mouth on LOTS of other topics .. just like this.

The problem with you here ....as I see it .....

You don't know .....and you DON'T KNOW .. that you don't know.

AKA ... you are totally CLUEless.

I can't be too clueless because I figured out a way to race, and race 1st class.

I raced with the NHRA on the tour for 8 years. Held a advanced ET license before that.

What about you??

at you ....

What does holding an advanced ET license have to do with what is being discussed here.

And ME ? ...I was a associate and major sponsor with NHRA for many, MANY years(LOTS longer than you were "on tour") and have lots more direct experience with the inner-workings of NHRA than you do.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: dOrk !] #909603
01/24/11 08:19 PM
01/24/11 08:19 PM
organ
M
maximum entropy Offline
master
maximum entropy  Offline
master
M

organ
Quote:

And ME ? ...I was a associate and major sponsor with NHRA for many, MANY years and have lots more direct experience with the inner-workings of NHRA than you do.

yes, it is obvious by your eloquent and concise responses that you have been, and most likely still are a card carrying member of the nhra cognoscenti. a associate (sic).

for what is the good life if not doing things thoughtfully?
Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: maximum entropy] #909604
01/24/11 08:29 PM
01/24/11 08:29 PM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
dOrk !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

yes, it is obvious by your eloquent and concise responses that you have been, and most likely still are a card carrying member of the nhra cognoscenti. a associate (sic).

Not hardly ..... I bailed-out of the NHRA in the late 80's ...as did many other people.

WE were not treated much better than the typical sportsman racer.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: dOrk !] #909605
01/24/11 08:37 PM
01/24/11 08:37 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Challenger 1 Offline
Too Many Posts
Challenger 1  Offline
Too Many Posts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:

Quote:

Not hardly ..... I bailed-out of the NHRA in the late 80's ...as did many other people.

I don't have a problem with the NHRA, if you decide to race, don't complain about the cost or the competition. It's a dog eat dog world out there especially in racing. Who cares how your treated?
Racing about winning not a social thing.
The 80s huh? Wasn't that like a long time ago?? lol

Just because you were a sponsor don't make you chitt. Go do it and then tell me about it.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: Challenger 1] #909606
01/25/11 12:30 AM
01/25/11 12:30 AM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
dOrk !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

Just because you were a sponsor don't make you chitt. Go do it and then tell me about it.

It makes me MORE IN THE KNOW than you .... you proPAIN gas-flipper

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: Challenger 1] #909607
01/25/11 12:41 AM
01/25/11 12:41 AM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't have a problem with the NHRA, if you decide to race, don't complain about the cost or the competition. It's a dog eat dog world out there especially in racing. Who cares how your treated?
Racing about winning not a social thing.
The 80s huh? Wasn't that like a long time ago?? lol

Can you 2 knock it off

by the way I do care how I'm treated

now BOTH of you.... knock it off
thank you

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: mopacltd] #909608
01/25/11 01:44 AM
01/25/11 01:44 AM
yarnell,az
M
mopacltd Offline OP
pro stock
mopacltd  Offline OP
pro stock
M

yarnell,az
Cuts in salaries, ad budget help NHRA withstand revenue drop of more than 10 percent
By Tripp Mickle

Staff Writer

Published January 10, 2011, Page 4
Font Size Resize Small Resize Normal Resize Large | Print | Share A series of belt-tightening measures taken by the NHRA prior to the 2009 season helped the series weather a 10.6 percent decrease in revenue, according to the association’s most recent tax filing.

The filing shows that the NHRA trimmed expenses by 10.2 percent to $108.3 million during the 2009 season when the recession derailed economic growth. The association cut employee compensation by 10.2 percent to $17.7 million and reduced its advertising budget by 8.3 percent to $22 million.

The expense reductions helped limit the NHRA’s losses in 2009. The organization had a net loss that year of $643,924. That compared to a net profit in 2008 of $1.9 million.

NHRA President Tom Compton said the organization’s 2009 spending cuts were made in the midst of the 2008 credit crisis. As the crisis began, he said the NHRA reduced 401(k) matches for employees, renegotiated vendor agreements, switched from Ticketmaster to ExtremeTix, cut back on travel and laid off some staff.

Executive compensation and salaries also were reduced from $2.3 million in 2008 to $2.1 million in 2009. Compton saw his total compensation decrease 9.1 percent to $701,257, and executive vice president and general manager Peter Clifford’s fell 10.4 percent to $382,983.
KRISTINA PAUMEN / LIMELIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
NHRA President Tom Compton said 2009 spending cuts were made amid the 2008 credit crisis.

“We knew we would feel the effects [of the recession in 2009], so we wanted to stay in front of it,” Compton said. “We’re glad we were proactive.”

The NHRA generated $107.7 million in total revenue in 2009, down from $122.9 million in 2008. The biggest revenue decreases were in the area of sponsorship and ticket sales, which fell by 15.8 percent and 9.7 percent, respectively.

In 2009, sponsorship and advertising revenue totaled $41.1 million and ticket revenue totaled $43.9 million. Those decreases were driven by the loss of several key partners that year, including Budweiser and General Motors, and cuts in general admission ticket prices that were designed to offer fans relief.

Compton said the NHRA bounced back in 2010 and is optimistic about 2011. The association has restored employee and management salaries and increased its 401(k) match by 1 percent. Advance ticket sales are improving and sponsorship conversations have increased.

“We feel really good now about how we weathered the storm for two reasons,” Compton said. “The interest level is strong and there are a lot more companies we’re talking to today, and we had quite a few races see attendance increases. All of that’s encouraging.”

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: mopacltd] #909609
01/25/11 01:49 AM
01/25/11 01:49 AM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
dOrk !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

Compton saw his total compensation decrease 9.1 percent to $701,257, and executive vice president and general manager Peter Clifford’s fell 10.4 percent to $382,983.

Ahhh ......geese ....I guess Compton will now have to apply for food-stamps ....

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: GTSDave] #909610
01/25/11 02:26 AM
01/25/11 02:26 AM
tn
R
robnbird Offline
super stock
robnbird  Offline
super stock
R

tn
Maby John Force can round up a cousin or two to race in one of his other new team; or maby he could have 14 teams. now that would make the crowds fill the stands. Kind of like the circus came to town. And if you have seen one 16 field of Pro stock cars you have seen them all. Wait who will win the pro stock championship in 2011. Well suprise its another GM car. That because GM draws more fans than ford or chry. So we make the toyotas pro stockers now and in just one year they will have the winning combo. Kinda like nicecar. people are gullible they will trust you to be fair. Not kknowing the rules are designed to draw the most fans. What am I saying ? Cheating going on, no way.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: robnbird] #909611
01/25/11 03:36 AM
01/25/11 03:36 AM
Red Deer, Alberta
B
bill_greenwood Offline
top fuel
bill_greenwood  Offline
top fuel
B

Red Deer, Alberta
BG and a couple of others are getting a lot closer to the heart of this matter, and that's the direction of NHRA vs.the needs of the sport and the racers.
I've been unable for years to grasp NHRA's marketing and game plan. As I've pointed out here and elsewhere, NHRA seems intent of ignoring the gearhead core in order to gain non-automotive related "butts in the seats". When my sister worked at a travel agency some 20 years ago, fore example, she asked me what it was that all these people went to down in California at the Winternationals? I flew down one time on a plane where half the passengers were going to the Winters'. Yet, even then it was getting to the point where it seemed NHRA was more interested in cultivating a a fan base consisting of those who wouldn't know a crank from a cam if you dropped it on their foot.
Unfortunately, this (I believe) has a net effect of alienating the very fan base it needs to survive. Think about it. Which group of people are going to keep your sport alive- the guy who puts hundreds or thousands of dollars a year into his race car, and in the dead of winter hops on a plane or flogs his five year-old pick-up halfway across the country so he can get his fix of racing action, or the guy who's scanning the Sunday morning paper trying to decide if he wants to go to the ball game or check out this drag racing thing? Unfortunately, NHRA has been catering to the latter.
Some of the fixes are easy. Quit dumbing things down for the non-racing spectators. Handicap racing doesn't need to be explained every time. Move more S/S and Stock racing to Saturday and Sunday of the national events. Maybe it's time regular bracket racers were brought into the show, with a modest cut-off. Say 12.99? I've said it before and I'll say it again- take every throttle stop in the world and throw them in the ocean. Throttle stop racing is abhorrent to watch. Absolutely abhorrent. Before you respond, remember that part of this is opinion on how to get actual race fans through the gates and into the seats. I'm not only an actual racer, I believe I represent a fairly typical "knowledgeable" spectator.
As far as the pro's go, that's a big issue with few easy fixes. Oil downs are a killer, the shrinking number of pro teams worrisome, and quite frankly the evolution of pro stock (I think) has taken a wrong turn and needs to be re-thunk.
As far as executive compensation, I've often believed that the salaries of executives of non-profit organizations should be tied to some fixed ratio to the average family income, for example. (For the record- I believe this should apply to all legislators as well)
I do believe this, however: Just as NHRA can't exist without the small time racers such as myself and many here on this board, we also need the pro side of the sport in order for track owners and the sport in general to survive. I firmly believe that NHRA has completely lost touch with its grass roots, and needs a thoughtful and thorough soul-searching of the kind that only a "crisis" such as this can bring on. Does it need new leadership? Undoubtedly (and unfortunately) the answer is "yes". The current directors and executives seem far more intent on issues such as "image" and "brand" than on thew things that are important to the men and women who live and breath this sport at the grass roots level. Ignore your grass, and pretty soon you won't have a lawn. Or anything for your cows to munch on. 'Nuff said?

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: bill_greenwood] #909612
01/25/11 08:28 AM
01/25/11 08:28 AM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Quote:

BG and a couple of others are getting a lot closer to the heart of this matter, and that's the direction of NHRA vs.the needs of the sport and the racers.
I've been unable for years to grasp NHRA's marketing and game plan. As I've pointed out here and elsewhere, NHRA seems intent of ignoring the gearhead core in order to gain non-automotive related "butts in the seats". When my sister worked at a travel agency some 20 years ago, fore example, she asked me what it was that all these people went to down in California at the Winternationals? I flew down one time on a plane where half the passengers were going to the Winters'. Yet, even then it was getting to the point where it seemed NHRA was more interested in cultivating a a fan base consisting of those who wouldn't know a crank from a cam if you dropped it on their foot.
Unfortunately, this (I believe) has a net effect of alienating the very fan base it needs to survive. Think about it. Which group of people are going to keep your sport alive- the guy who puts hundreds or thousands of dollars a year into his race car, and in the dead of winter hops on a plane or flogs his five year-old pick-up halfway across the country so he can get his fix of racing action, or the guy who's scanning the Sunday morning paper trying to decide if he wants to go to the ball game or check out this drag racing thing? Unfortunately, NHRA has been catering to the latter.
Some of the fixes are easy. Quit dumbing things down for the non-racing spectators. Handicap racing doesn't need to be explained every time. Move more S/S and Stock racing to Saturday and Sunday of the national events. Maybe it's time regular bracket racers were brought into the show, with a modest cut-off. Say 12.99? I've said it before and I'll say it again- take every throttle stop in the world and throw them in the ocean. Throttle stop racing is abhorrent to watch. Absolutely abhorrent. Before you respond, remember that part of this is opinion on how to get actual race fans through the gates and into the seats. I'm not only an actual racer, I believe I represent a fairly typical "knowledgeable" spectator.
As far as the pro's go, that's a big issue with few easy fixes. Oil downs are a killer, the shrinking number of pro teams worrisome, and quite frankly the evolution of pro stock (I think) has taken a wrong turn and needs to be re-thunk.
As far as executive compensation, I've often believed that the salaries of executives of non-profit organizations should be tied to some fixed ratio to the average family income, for example. (For the record- I believe this should apply to all legislators as well)
I do believe this, however: Just as NHRA can't exist without the small time racers such as myself and many here on this board, we also need the pro side of the sport in order for track owners and the sport in general to survive. I firmly believe that NHRA has completely lost touch with its grass roots, and needs a thoughtful and thorough soul-searching of the kind that only a "crisis" such as this can bring on. Does it need new leadership? Undoubtedly (and unfortunately) the answer is "yes". The current directors and executives seem far more intent on issues such as "image" and "brand" than on thew things that are important to the men and women who live and breath this sport at the grass roots level. Ignore your grass, and pretty soon you won't have a lawn. Or anything for your cows to munch on. 'Nuff said?

Part of the issue is.... we have a different kind
of gear head now days... most young guys dont know
what a carb looks like let along work on one... the
young generation is a computer geek that plays video
games(not saying all) but when they go to the track
(if they do) they dont relate to the engines...
all of them have carbs and dont use a computer to
tune them(yes there are some but not the pro stuff)
this is just my opinion but maybe NHRA should open
up to the modern stuff more... and of course lower
the price tag to get in... the rest of the country
took pay cuts so why not them..... again..... JMO

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: @#$%&*!] #909613
01/25/11 11:22 AM
01/25/11 11:22 AM
Left Coast
B
BobR Offline
master
BobR  Offline
master
B

Left Coast
Quote:

Quote:

Okay, I got it: REAL racers LOVE the NHRA.

The truth is that the nhra has been converted from a membership organization to a sports marketing corporation. Members have no say in how things are run and a few top individuals laugh all the way to the bank. There is a better way.

I'm a member. If it weren't for the NHRA continuing to raise the bar we'd all be racing on junk track surfaces. The IHRA are NHRA junior league wannabees. Nuff said.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: CMcAllister] #909614
01/25/11 11:27 AM
01/25/11 11:27 AM
Left Coast
B
BobR Offline
master
BobR  Offline
master
B

Left Coast
Quote:

If you are involved in drag racing on any level, you should be glad NHRA exists, warts and all. And government interference is that last thing you would want. We know what happens when they get involved in something. Don't you think a strong organization, that provides rules and guidelines that are consistent across the country, is beneficial? Do you think the tree, the track, the classes, the rules, being different at every track would be a good thing?
Any discussion about NHRA always comes back to the seat belt rule. How long has this been in effect? Aren't we over it yet? Do you know why that rule came to be? Do some research. When anyone complains about the seat belt rule, I stop paying attention. It's old...really. Find something important to gripe about, like why they took M*A*S*H off the air.
Safety rules are driven by the insurance companies and the lawyers. If it were not possible to obtain insurance, racing as we know would cease to exist. Simple as that.
Like I've said before, they have plenty of room to improve in many areas. But they are the reason drag racing is where it is today.

Yep. The 70 dollar seatbelt rule is the main [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]. Unbelievable. I spend twice that much per race on ice for my inner cooler.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: B Dartman] #909615
01/25/11 11:30 AM
01/25/11 11:30 AM
Left Coast
B
BobR Offline
master
BobR  Offline
master
B

Left Coast
Quote:

Quote:

Doug(plasticfantastic) is my driver and I do what ever it takes to
keep him safe.... BUT I really dont buy into the
2 year seat belt thing.... lets say you get out
10 times a year... thats 20 days of racing and the
belts are shot... to me that should be up to the
inspection guys at the track... if they arent frayed
they should be fine for a 5 year period... as for the
non profit... I dont buy that... my opinion if you
want your company as non profit there should be laws
saying NO ONE can make more than 200K in that company
.......JMO

Wondering if it's more a UV ray issue which we can't see the damage done aside from fading. Car sitting outside for 2 years baking in the sun could in theory rot the belts; especially in desert southwest. Suspect 2 years is to CYA everyone. I'm in the aviation industry and we "time change" a multitude of parts that are perfectly serviceable all in the interest of public safety. The intent is to change or overhaul the parts before they enter a known window of potential failure. Over time (often in terms of years), these requirements are either shortened or lengthened as data is collected.

P.S. we do NOT change seat belts every 2 years on the aircraft i've worked on (visual inspection only)

That's exactly what it is aand if someone ever got killed because his belts were compromised the lawsuit would cost a bunch. It's 70 bucks every two years. That's 10 cents per day.

Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: BobR] #909616
01/25/11 11:32 AM
01/25/11 11:32 AM
Backwater, PA
B
bwdst6 Offline
Bob George Racing #1 Fan
bwdst6  Offline
Bob George Racing #1 Fan
B

Backwater, PA
Quote:

Yep. The 70 dollar seatbelt rule is the main [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]. Unbelievable. I spend twice that much per race on ice for my inner cooler.

Must be nice to have that kind of cash!

This post is available in double vision where drunk.
Re: The NHRA is getting sued [Re: mopacltd] #909617
01/25/11 11:43 AM
01/25/11 11:43 AM
NE Ohio
H
Hemi Joe 4911 Offline
Hemi Joe 4911  Offline
H

NE Ohio
I believe Monte and Chapper feel that we are only commenting about NHRA because of the blood in the water as they wish to call it, actually this subject about NHRA is long over due, you certainly can't express your opinions at the NHRA track or in the Dragster. As we all know NHRA runs this program with a Chicago Style Political Attitude, and they are always right! I have been aroung drag racing since the late 50's and early 60's I will admitt, I don't know it all, but I do know a lot. I'am not of the thinking that NHRA should go out of business, however they must get back to reality, and if they owe taxes then they should pay them, my opinion they should have been paying them for years, and the President of NHRA should not be making more $$ than the President of The United States! As for safety they are out of control, especialy on the seat belt issue, give us 4 years instead of the two years, but let the tech people check them for tears, dry rot ect. If the military only changes fight jets every 5 years, you can't convince me that this is not a money grab. Monte and Chapper called my comment on payoffs a conspiracy theory, its like Jesse says FOLLOW THE MONEY! I'am not stupid, I am a retired salesman after 45 years, I know how the system works, as an example, I called on GM-Ford_and Chrysler in Detroit. Never did GM, or Chrysler purchasing agents want a kick-back, however we were at Ford Motor Company going over a quote on $100,000.00 hydraulic press for their Brookpark, Ohio plant when their purchasing agent interupted the pruposal to let us know his TV wasn't working well and then he gave us his business card with his HOME ADDRESS on it so we could ship his a new TV. We did not do it and when I called him the following week to check on our quote he told me it went into the waste can! As another example I had a friend here in Ohio whose son was up on charges of stealing newspaper boxes, the DA came to their home the night before the trial and said if my friend would give him $10,000 in cash the case would go away and it would be over, my friend could not do it and his son went away for 2 years, so if you don't believe this stuff does not go on, then you have inhaled too many nitro fumes. Back to NHRA selective safety issues. Remember I believe it was last year when they interviewed Warren Johnson about the track being unsafe, and he said that they only care about Top Fuel and Funny Car, and when the Pro Stock Drivers said they would not race because the track was unsafe and in CHICAGO STYLE form Graham Light told them that two cars had altready gone down and if the rest of the guys would not go down then the class had its winner and runner-up and they call this safety. I use to be the guy who would break all the speeding laws so I could get home from racing so that I could watch an NHRA event on tv, but after the John Force/Robert Height deal last year it turned my stomach, it was best said by another Moparts Member awhile back, a 20 year John Force Fan lost in 5 seconds, even Mike Dunn was amazed at that deal, and I am so tired of watching one lane race tracks, and they wonder why the stands are only two-thirds full. I don't want NHRA to go away but I do want them to improve and for them constantly raising prices this sucks, I have been an NHRA member for ages, I would give it up tomorrow, however they have you by the short hairs, because to race at an NHRA track where you need a license, you must be a member, once again Chicago Style. As for the comment about Norwalk leaving IHRA to join NHRA, it was a business decision I would believe with better press coverage and exposure, it has always been a great facility, we race their and I really can't see the difference, great traction, great race surface, great people,great restrooms,the Bader Family are are the same Class Act as they were when it was IHRA and the ice cream is dam good. I would hope NHRA would feel most of our comments were constructive critism, my personal belief is, it won't faze them at all because they are ALWAYS RIGHT - REMEMBER CHICAGO STYLE. For their sake they should tell the TV cameras not to scan the stands so people at home won't see how empty they are, the same as NASCAR. I feel better now!

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12