Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: rickstershemi] #724501
06/16/10 05:19 PM
06/16/10 05:19 PM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Website says the 4" only comes in the DragonSlayer.

Thats a pretty good one... not the top of the line
by any means but a good one... I have one here that I
bought from Callies with some extra work on it

I sure wish they would start doing Mopar stuff in their Compstar line

Rickster

why do you prefer chinese?

The Compstar Crank and Rods for my 565" looked like Jewelry....very nice pieces, I was more than impressed and according to Mike Thompson they were spot on.....they lived in the 565 and it's no slouch....I talked to them about future Mopar products and at the time they had no plans for any

I don't prefer Chinese, I do however prefer good quality parts at a reasonalbe cost and the Compstar pieces are finished here in the states .....bash away Tony

Rickster

Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: rickstershemi] #724502
06/16/10 06:13 PM
06/16/10 06:13 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rickster

The Compstar Crank and Rods for my 565" looked like Jewelry....very nice pieces, I was more than impressed and according to Mike Thompson they were spot on.....they lived in the 565 and it's no slouch....I talked to them about future Mopar products and at the time they had no plans for any

I don't prefer Chinese, I do however prefer good quality parts at a reasonalbe cost and the Compstar pieces are finished here in the states .....bash away Tony

Rickster

just say I like cheap chinese parts

Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: Quicktree] #724503
06/16/10 06:24 PM
06/16/10 06:24 PM
Kissimmee Fl.
D
dusturbd340W5 Offline
master
dusturbd340W5  Offline
master
D

Kissimmee Fl.
I got my made in USA Callie's Crank for about 100.00 more than a chinese crank so why would I bother buying one of them.
And my Callie's was spot on needed nothing to make work and balanced with out needing to add metal.

70 duster full chassis super pro 416 CNC Indybrock heads 727 w/brake

best so far 1.212 60 6.219 in 1/8 at 110.88 9.768 at 137.81 1/4
Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: dusturbd340W5] #724504
06/16/10 06:25 PM
06/16/10 06:25 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

I got my made in USA Callie's Crank for about 100.00 more than a chinese crank so why would I bother buying one of them.
And my Callie's was spot on needed nothing to make work and balanced with out needing to add metal.

exactly, if there was a huge difference I may consider a chinese crank but for a few more bucks it's a no brainer.

Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: Quicktree] #724505
06/16/10 09:12 PM
06/16/10 09:12 PM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rickster

Rickster

I bet if you got rid of everything in your house that isn't made in the USA, you would have a pretty empty house and be walking around naked....really this crap gets old

Rickster

Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: rickstershemi] #724506
06/17/10 05:37 AM
06/17/10 05:37 AM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rickster

Rickster

I bet if you got rid of everything in your house that isn't made in the USA, you would have a pretty empty house and be walking around naked....really this crap gets old

Rickster

chill Rick, everything comes from china these days. why do you think it's hard to find work? buy USA if you can the job you save may be your own.

Re: Anyone running the Callies 4" smallblock kit @ Mancini [Re: Quicktree] #724507
06/17/10 07:30 AM
06/17/10 07:30 AM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rickster

Rickster

Rickster

chill Rick, everything comes from china these days. why do you think it's hard to find work? buy USA if you can the job you save may be your own.

Yeah...like maybe I can get a job at Compstar finishing chinese forgings

Rickster

Page 2 of 2 1 2