Pendleton NY
T
terzmo Offline OP
top fuel
terzmo  Offline OP
top fuel
T

Pendleton NY
I posted a question for relevent ANSWERS, not more questions. And don't flatter yourself by a comparison to 3/4 of the other members.They have reading comprehension....somthing You definetely lack

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: terzmo] #1040666
07/28/11 06:41 PM
07/28/11 06:41 PM
bethlehem pa
M
mikemee1331 Offline
master
mikemee1331  Offline
master
M

bethlehem pa
Quote:

I posted a question for relevent ANSWERS, not more questions. And don't flatter yourself by a comparison to 3/4 of the other members.They have reading comprehension....somthing You definetely lack

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: terzmo] #1040667
07/28/11 09:17 PM
07/28/11 09:17 PM
Brookeville, Md
Mr.Yuck Offline
Not enough dumb comments...yet
Mr.Yuck  Offline

Brookeville, Md
Quote:

You asked about 2" headers, the answer is NO 2" headers will allow you easy access to the starter. I suggested you look at smaller tube headers and you said NO. Forget that I've put headers on MANY BB mopars. Then you go on to say you like the Tri-Y's. those are for BB A-body's with tiny tubes but you like them because they don't "trap" the starter. Look at your build and see what size is best for your application. If you need 2" those tri-y's 'anit going to cut it. People are trying to help you...usually it's from making mistakes on their own cars.

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: Mr.Yuck] #1040668
07/29/11 09:08 AM
07/29/11 09:08 AM
Pendleton NY
T
terzmo Offline OP
top fuel
terzmo  Offline OP
top fuel
T

Pendleton NY
Quote:

Quote:

You asked about 2" headers, the answer is NO 2" headers will allow you easy access to the starter. I suggested you look at smaller tube headers and you said NO. Forget that I've put headers on MANY BB mopars. Then you go on to say you like the Tri-Y's. those are for BB A-body's with tiny tubes but you like them because they don't "trap" the starter. Look at your build and see what size is best for your application. If you need 2" those tri-y's 'anit going to cut it. People are trying to help you...usually it's from making mistakes on their own cars.

You are the backend of a horse. Where..and I challenge all, did I write I like tri Y's...don't even know what they are....I asked about 2 inch and didn't say I "couldn't" switch to a smaller tube. IF there are no 2 inch that YOU know of eithersay that or don't reply with other questions. GET A LIFE

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: terzmo] #1040669
07/29/11 09:34 AM
07/29/11 09:34 AM
Brookeville, Md
Mr.Yuck Offline
Mr.Yuck  Offline

Brookeville, Md
Quote:

Quote:

I run Schumacher Tri-Y headers. Easy install. Doesn't trap starter. Easy access to plugs.

neat...what size diameter ? I may have to compromise diameter if the starter is accessable for change

this is your post, so yes you did ask about them and were willing to compromise in size so pound sand. Here's an answer for you:
NO 2" Header is going to be and easy fit, they will have clearance issues with plugs and the starter. I suggest you ask an engine builder what size tube would be appropriate for your build. Good luck.

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: Mr.Yuck] #1040670
07/29/11 10:43 AM
07/29/11 10:43 AM
Pendleton NY
T
terzmo Offline OP
top fuel
terzmo  Offline OP
top fuel
T

Pendleton NY
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I run Schumacher Tri-Y headers. Easy install. Doesn't trap starter. Easy access to plugs.

neat...what size diameter ? I may have to compromise diameter if the starter is accessable for change

this is your post, so yes you did ask about them and were willing to compromise in size so pound sand. Here's an answer for you:
NO 2" Header is going to be and easy fit, they will have clearance issues with plugs and the starter. I suggest you ask an engine builder what size tube would be appropriate for your build. Good luck.

I only asked what diameter after He volunteered a source...READ...DIGEST...COMPREHEND...The poster volunteered the type...I didn't bring it up. You'd be great in politics with this type of reply

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: terzmo] #1040671
07/29/11 11:03 AM
07/29/11 11:03 AM
Brookeville, Md
Mr.Yuck Offline
Mr.Yuck  Offline

Brookeville, Md
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I only asked what diameter after He volunteered a source...READ...DIGEST...COMPREHEND...The poster volunteered the type...I didn't bring it up. You'd be great in politics with this type of reply

you are right, I'd be great in politics because I can see thru dumbness and get the job done and I don't care who I PO in the process.

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: Mr.Yuck] #1040672
07/29/11 01:09 PM
07/29/11 01:09 PM
Pendleton NY
T
terzmo Offline OP
top fuel
terzmo  Offline OP
top fuel
T

Pendleton NY
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you are right, I'd be great in politics because I can see thru dumbness and get the job done and I don't care who I PO in the process.

Plain ignorance

Re: Headers=starters=Big Block=B-Body [Re: terzmo] #1040673
07/29/11 06:45 PM
07/29/11 06:45 PM
Hr up from KCK
451 D*O*D*G*E Offline
mopar
451 D*O*D*G*E  Offline
mopar

Hr up from KCK
See even talkin about header pipes makes people irate!I just got done wrappin mine today,will have a guy holding each unit and one under for starter when i lower the engine in.I have a Denso mini and Summit ceramic(which is pealed off)i wrapped them in 2" copper wrap and spray.Keep the starter cool!

1970 Challenger R/T clone 2010 Dodge Journey R/T black,awd,
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3