I am also considering the AlterKtion setup for my wife's 1971 R/T Challenger.
I talked to them today actually and the entire setup I'm looking at was around $4500 which is a LOT of money but the price does included brakes, power steering, and sway bar.
My wife's Challenger needs the K frame removed, cleaned painted and the entire front suspension gone through.... ball joints, bushings, steering, torsion bars, lower control arms etc.
Her car ALSO has no power steering and non power drum brakes all around.
She would like to have power steering and better brakes wouldn't hurt either. So I'm also looking at a FirmFeel box plus everything else needed to convert the car over to power steering plus a disk brake conversion.
So in adding up everything to do the job plus my time to do the job and possibly trips to the sandblaster, machine shop to have bushings removed and pressed back in, the price is getting close to the price of AlterKtion's price. Is the litte extra money worth the improvement in driving from the AlterKtion setup?

There is also a cheaper tubular AlterKtion knockoff being sold through Mr. Norm, I don't have any info on this setup's quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-Ind...sspagenameZWDVW