"""""" I'll waste my time one more time """""" ......

And YET you were in-here again and AGAIN ...

Mr Wild K C .... just how do you propose that the pump rotors will seize up ...AND the distrib drive will look like a pretzel .... if you run through some small bits of a hardened-rubber oil-seal or a tiny bit of cork gasket .....that are small enuff to pass through the screen in the pickup tube assembly ? Then a tall-tale of wiping bearings and toasting a crank ? .... are you sure YOU are not "toasted" with some of oleHAM's Mexican Gold ?

And ...you do not have to remove the sheet-metal "cap" over the screen to observe or even remove most of the trash that might be in there. I submit to you that 99% of any of that trash can be removed with simple shaking of the PU tube anyways. Or TAP IT with a small ball-peen hammer ... most will fall out. I did this just hours ago .. now on THREE very well used stocker PU tubes. No problemO.

THEN you say .... """"""" Cut the pickup screen apart & it was full of debris """"" ....full of debris ?? !! ... then how did that motor live at all? ...how did it pass any oil AT ALL ?? I suggest that someone - HISself - is "FULL OF IT" !!

And then your accusation of myself and JK of having no knowledge - we are just Keyboard Commandos ? ..... Nay I say ..... everything points at CHOO !