Ok I confirmed that you can fit a 7312 Sanden SD7H Compressor. (you can get it from Bouchillon Performance at a good price). You can see from my prior pics that I fabricated a bracket in the top center of the engine but not may try to move it lower and more out of the way.

The problem is you will have to eliminate the mechanical fuel pump. I think i can be done with power streering using only 2 belts but you will need to relocate the alternator to a lower position. In the stock position you will have interference running the belts.

This pic is a bad angle but trust me the inside AC pulley groove will line up with the front groove of the crank pulley.

Here is how I would set it up and once I verify that I have clearance for the alternator to hang off the engine without hitting the fender I will explore this further. the inside groove will run the alt from the crank, to WP, to alt. The outer groove will run from the crank to the PS pump then to the AC. With them laid out like this the belt are a bit longer than I would like but everything will clear.

BTW the brackets are pretty easy to fabricate using a cardboard cutout and the transferring to 3/8 plywood. After you get it right its a matter of having it cut from steel or aluminum.

Good luck!

Scott 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer (408 Stroker, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Rack & Pinion, 6 speed) 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 1976 Corvette