I have 3 complete 440 motors but I don't know which one I should rebuild.

1. Is a 78 motor home motor which had 48,000 miles on it it has a cast crank and the goofy motor home heads on it but I have a set of 906's for it. I don't know much more about this motor

2. Is a 75 440 Hp motor it has a newish looking set of 906's on it and it's also a cast crank motor. I have the top end taken off of this motor. I was just inspecting it but found a pretty good ridge on the top of the bores and some scratches in the bores that I don't like. This motor ran fine didn't smoke and had decent oil pressure before I pulled it out of the car.

3. Is a 67 440 with a forged crank and 915 heads. I don't know much more about this motor.

The car one of these motors will go in is a 73 Roadrunner the car will just be a mild cruiser just a car that's fun to drive around so I'm not after a mountain of horse power. Help me pick the best/ cheapest motor to rebuild out of these 3. My thoughts are to just rebuild the one I have on the stand ( The 75 hp motor ) and sell the other two to help pay for the rebuild.