Quote:

Awesome looking satelite you have there.Im not going for real high HP,If I want that i just get in my 69 camaro that has plenty of HP.I dont favor any Muscle car I love them all but When it comes to building HP The Chevys got it....Reason being they have good prices.Im sure you know what i mean when trying to buy a Mopar part...Very spendy for junk stuff.Im just trying to build that for fun..I like it when things are done up different...Like to me number matching cars are very boring..i like to create and like to see others creations..There are some awesome looking cars restored using a persons personality.But You are right I believe the 440 block would be fine for what im doing..Just want the Hemi look to be there but also different from someone elses.And as someone suggested manufacture a set of Hemi valve coveres...LOL that was funny.

why not just use a set of ported eddys or indy's and walk all over that Camaro.... as mentioned Stage V heads are hard to find and by the time you're done you'll have real hemi tied up in it. Listen to the Mopar guys on this one.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!