I have to say this. I worked on the front line selling Mopar parts, starting in June of 1978. I worked my way to Parts Manager, of a 3.5 million+ purchase a year D store (1200+ new cars per year). The single most customer service nightmare, even worse than the UAW, PDC Milwaukee people, was the Mopar Perf Division. Their information, billing and shipping systems were the worst. I once sold a jacket, and didn't get invoiced for 18 months. It wasn't unusual to order a part, have it go NS1, then magically come in 3 months later. Ask RyanJ. I got a 9.0" deck block for him when he was a mere mortal. I got to know John Baumhower(sp), and he was a straight shooter. He was an exception. When you called the M/P "tech line", you were in La La land. This is coming from me, Leigh, who wears pentastar grunders. Bottom line: They sucked and most likely still make money, in spite of themselves. PM me, and ask about the guy who bought a pair of hemi castings that were junk, and got hung with them. The fact, that Mancini counterperson, didn't have the facts, was he was using the Dealer Connect pipeline, which doesn't (or at least didn't when I left in 2009) reflect the real time inventory.