Quote:

Apparently your guy has no idea what it means when the little area that says "RULING" is blank? When it's blank, that means the part number is good.

The demand is only .21 intake manifolds per week. If your guy knew where to look (any dealer can see the demand), he might notice the demand and would understand why Chrysler doesn't normally have tons of stock on that part number. That's only 11 intakes a year so why carry any more than 5 or 6 at a time?

Instead, he made up a little story to kill time and freak people out. Maybe freak them out to the point they will either buy more parts, or will tell others who will buy more parts

Great job on his part, and I have to hand it to him for the creative sales strategy.....even if done in Cliff Claven fasion, hey you posted about it....so it worked

Zippy - How is this 'my guy' you referenced him as 'my guy' twice. He is just a guy that works at Mancini, that probably does not know the Mopar Performance system as well as you do. Maybe you should call Mancini and let them know how to interpert their stock. I was just passing on informtation that was given to me.

68 cuda formula S 588" bb 5sp
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (SUBLIME)
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (PLUMCRAZY):TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!