What exactly broke? I don't see any drawback to the super srag other than the cost. It has more rollers , they are a bit smaller in diameter , but the added amount of rollers makes it virtually impossible for the rollers to lay over which in turn allows the front drum or overspeed and EXPLODE should it reach that critical mass RPM. But making it so the rollers can not rollover will find the next potential weakness ... THE CASE .... but the Super sprag is a bolt in and I assume it's a 6 bolt like the A+A spag I just installed in a street trans I'm building. If so make sure you add the extra bolts if your trans has a 4 bolt rear support, it will require drilling holes in the case and potentially doing a little machining to the case. I spot faced where the new bolts sit and I think on a 1970 case I did I had to do some minor machining of a boss that was in the way, I counterbored it.

Short of it ... DO IT , you may or may not want to think about putting in a billet drum , the Super sprag will be extra insurance if you get a billet front drum.