Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Should a paying customer expect anything less than a perfect job for his money or are there different levels of perfect?... such as really perfect, perfect, less than perfect, not even close to perfect? Just wondering.

There are different levels of any type of work short of the medical field. A customer paying Earl Shibe prices should expect less than perfection. Driver job for driver prices, Autorama job for Autorama prices. Do you really think I'd put the hours and pain into a absolute show quality paint job when the customer wanted and paid for a driver type job? I'd out of biz pretty darn quick. Can't live on 3/hr.

My question was pertaining to anodizing trim. I wasn't leaning towards any sarcasm, I was just curious to know if there were different levels of trim restoration. I realize that pricing will vary depending on who's doing the work, my question was about levels of trim restoration. Are there different quality levels and different pricing for those levels. I always thought anodizing was a process that didn't have a wide spectrum of variation.

One of the keys to good brite dip is good prep work getting the flaws worked out of the trim prior to going in the tank....Another portion is maintaining the chemicals in the tank plus finding the proper current flow & duration for the best most consistent result..

"The Armies of our ancestors were lucky, in that they were not trailed by a second army of pencil pushers."