Thanks! I'm not confident in the mechanics at the base after meeting them. That's why I ask you guys and trust the info you've given. Here's the latest. It's now fthowing codes 0442 and 0455. The 0455 is new and there has been a significan decrease in mpgs the last week or so. I did find some other info on another site and the person providing the info is a certified Chrysler tech. Seems the big issue on these is the filler tube for the fuel tank and it can corrode/deteriorate over time. It just so happens I have some rust starting on that quarter. One item to note is the dealer undercoated the van when new prior to me purchasing it. Yep, you gussed it, they blocked the drain hole on that side. So, I'll start there and the evap cannister lines. I did finally find the LDP but it has hard plastic lines running to/from it. Are those the lines you guys are talking about or are there rubber lines somewhere? Do those lines deteriorate over time and should they be replaced with rubber? Thanks!