Quote:

Kevin

Iagree buddy I also thought it was a 70 but I have heard 2 opinions on this. just wanted to post it up to be sure. Other than the cruble zone don't know any other difference.

My car is coming along slow but sure. Just about ready to dip it and strip it down to bare metal.

Richard, over in the general chat section, I have pics of my progress. Ive had my ups and downs and struggled with my own limited talents. Mopars are harder than GM cars to restore and Im only now getting awefully close to painting.

But to contribute to this post, if I understand others (if) the front of the hood trim molding isnt on the car, or the hood hinge bolts arent showing, then you cant (??) tell if its a 70 model or 71 thru 74?? I mean they arent on this picture so how can you tell. If you see crump zones then they could still be late 70 and 71 and above. I read in a post somewhere California was ahead of the rest of the country in omissions and safety regulations standards that California cars had crumple zones earlier in the year than Hamtrack cars. But who knows!!