Quote:

STAY AWAY from Bumper Boyz. I bought a rear RR bumper for my resto while at the Nats to save shipping costs.
I finished the car 7 months later, pulled the bumper out of the wrap, and found some rust starting already, some chrome flaking in that arear, etc. (stored in my spare bedroom) I called them and since it was past 6 months they would NOT stand behind there work. I told them there isn't any bolt marks on it, never installed yet, etc and they said SORRY.
I put it on my race car, got another 1 from Tri City for the resto and have had no problems since. I am going to advertise for BBoyz and put their name on my rear bumper on the race car so all can see their CRAPPY work. Look me up at the tracks to see it.
Rant over.
David

In looking cruising the internet on other sites, I have found the Bumper Boyz to have a very bad reputation. Other people have had the same issues you are speaking of. I also wanted to save some shipping and buy them at the March show at Indy. Though these days they are charging $20.00 for handling if you buy them at a swap meet. I don't believe Tri City plans to be there but I will definately check on that. Thanks for the info.

1968 Barracuda Fastback 318-2BBL 904 2.76 Frost Blue Survivor
1970 Roadrunner 440+6 BBL 727 AT 4.10 SG Dana Blue Fire Metallic
1971 Cuda 340-4 BBL 4spd 3.91 SG Curious Yellow
1972 Barracuda 318-2 BBL 904 AT 3.23 1 Legger Tor Red/White Vinyl Top
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi AT Patriot Blue
2011 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7 Hemi 6spd 392 SG Triple Black
2014 Dodge Charger RT Max AWD 5.7 Hemi AT 305 Billet Silver