I have ran my Duster with MT ET Streets, 12.50x30x15 on both ten and twelve inch rims, no noticeable differences except for a little more pressure on the 12 inch rims, probally a pound and ahalf or two pounds I adjust the pressure by looking the sixty foot and reaction times after each change I do run the same size ET Street Radials also on the better tracks, I do not notice any movement with either set but I'm getting old and some things don't bother me anymore My duster weighs 3450 lbs with me in it, ladder bars and coil over rear suspension with a diagonal link for locating the rear end It runs mid to high tens at 128+ MPH I started drag racing a long time ago when we where using 7 inch wide slicks on a 5 inch wide wheel,. I ran high 12.s in a 4200 lb car at 107 mph, it would wiggle around real bad during the intire run One of the old timers told me to keep the front wheels straight, make very minor steering adjustmenst to keep it in the center of the track and don't try to over correct it during the run, keep it straight and the rear wheels will have to follow the fronts Hard to do the first time but it worked, same thing on the other end, keep the front wheels pointed straight(very minor corrections only ) and let the back end squirm all it wants

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)