This place is just like a high school you gotta hang out with the cool kids to fit. If not your gonna get flamed, and its so sad that its like that. Some post stuff not about racing and its moved some do it and it stay your not in that cool kid circle. I respect all and all there help on my crazy ??? But when it comes down to it if you don't follow the (as lenny put it mayors) you can't do this or that. Nobody is here to under mind bob,rms,aje,or any of the others this guy is just trying to make something a little less cost wise for those that would like it.those others didn't have a perfect k on the very first try.but everybody thinks or act as if the op should be diff. And be perfect 1s time out. Also its guys here that has build there own for there car and if post (I'm sure they did ) pic it was fine cause it wasn't for sell(or would be) for sell.and its ok to support moparts members but its more then 1. So now I guess its time for my before I get a started mike. By the way keep at it tshell

Last edited by earthmover; 01/02/11 11:45 AM.