Good Morning!!! First of all I didn't go anywhere, been here the whole time watching these threads and the nonsense being said. I'll address any questions you have, I'm not afraid, I wouldn't have put this on if I was.

I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel OR build a Chrysler front end! I simply took the after market technology on the Ford spindel & the after market GM spindel and applied it to my build. Let's face it, we never hear the Ford/Chevy guys having any problems with shake and back-up issues....do we?? So I just took something that worked and applied it to what I was building. I thought this would all be common sense, but you know what they say about common sense...it's not so COMMON! When was the last time you opened a coil over shock/ladder bar, that read MOPAR ONLY...just saying. If you have an A.R.T catalog, there is a A-Arm Front End assembly in there, that I based mine on and found to be pretty simple. They got the ackerman right, so if they're wrong, I'm wrong.

And yes, I did put this on asking for questions/comments, didn't put it out to sell, maybe some of you are confused there. Maybe if I spent more time on these forums talking about building a K Member instead of doing it, I would understand all these threads. Guess that's where I'm different, the talkers will just talk and the do-er's will just DO!!!