Hi Joe Several years back I ordered a set of 15x7 rallyes for my 'cuda from Year One. When I receied them from Year One, they were in Wheel Vintiques boxes. All mounted and balanced fine with the wheel weights on the back side. After mounting the new tires, I discovered that one wheel had a pinhole in the weld and leaked air... manufacture defect. I removed the new tire and returned the wheel to Year One for a replacement. Year One has a very good return policy. Replacement wheel also arrived in a Wheel Vintiques box and the tire mounted and balanced fine.

About a month later a had a shop rebuild the rear end, and they left the lug nuts loose on one of the wheels, Ovaling the mounting holes within a mile of leaving the shop. The shop was good about it and offered to pay for a new wheel, all I had to do was bring them the receipt for my new wheel. I ordered my new wheel directly from Wheel Vintiques. It was quite a bit cheaper than Year One. It matched the other wheels perfectly, and mounted & balanced the same also.

Year One has a good return policy, but you pay for it with the higher prices.

Original (used) wheels also have their problems, scuffs, bent rims, & ovaled holes.

Tav