Quote:

Simple answer to your problem....PUI headliners are crap...I thought everybody knew that....
If fact that's what "P" "U" stands for

When ordering a headliner you must insist it's made by Legendary Auto Interiors...PERIORD

Well.... I have to disagree with this statement! Thank you "mopargem" I took your advice, called PUI and told them of my dilemma. The gentleman there was very helpful and looked into it. After comparing the dimensions I said were needed and what he said they were supposed to be, he checked and found their machine (CAD driven) was cutting them too short and that he would rectify it, make a new one and send it out immediately. Well, it came and is PERFECT! Very high quality and was very easy to install. I know you get what you pay for but I think some people tend to think if they pay a lot for something it's inherently better. I am not opposed to buying from Legendary. I purchased my door panels and carpet from them, but I will tell you I'm not at all impressed with the carpet and have seen better more correct carpet from less expensive suppliers. So all in all, if I had to do it over again... I would gladly do business with a company that sells their(PUI's) product. If nobody buys from the underdog and gives them feedback so they can improve or correct their product (as PUI did)The big dogs will take over and have a monopoly and set prices wherever they want. I think competition is good for the consumer all the way around! If a company doesn't respond to a customers valid complaints it won't be here very long anyway, so please give credit where credit is due. PUI headliners are a good quality product. They simply had a computer problem they weren't aware of and have now fixed it. And no, I didn't know PUI was crap. Is that statement made from first hand experience or hearsay? I have to say (first hand experience) their headliners are just fine and they were pleasant to deal with! that's my rant,over.