Quote:

If any of these mopar graphics have transfer paper on them use it to your advantage.

Tape the decal exactly where you want it to land. Use the top 1" or so to apply the tape. Try and keep the tape off your graphic if possible.

Fold the decal up over itself. Use a corner of tape or a helping hand to hold it up off the car.

Wet the car body.

Peel the backing paper off.

Carefully start squeegying the graphic from the top down. Don't let ANY of the decal touch the car unless you have used the squeegy to push it down. If you like wrinkles or bubbles ignore this part.

Once it's on carefully pull the transfer paper off while watching for any signs of corners lifting. If your solution was a little too soapy or you didn't press down hard enough this may happen in spots. Don't panic. Just use the squeegy to iron it back down and then try pulling the paper back off again.

Stand back and pat yourself on the back for not having to pay somebody for something you CAN do yourself.

You know what, I also worked at a sign shop when I was younger and the center tape, fold in half way of installing stripes was the only way I would install a sign on plastic, trucks etc... An AAR stripe is entirely different. Because the stripe is so long and needs to be super straight you really need to apply wet. I don't think anyone disagrees.

Get a water bottle, drop a couple drops of your favorite dish soap, fill it up 3/4 and give it a shake. It's better if you have another pair of hands helping you. Peel the backing paper off the stripe completley, wet the car and wet the sticky side of the stripe.

Starting with the door, lay it up till it looks right then make sure a second time. Once your comfortable with placement careful rub the stripe down to remove the water. Simple!

The next 2 panels are important. Don't forget to hold the folds around the door cause sometimes the don't like to stick.

I did my car 2 days ago, it was stressful in the beginning but in the end very rewarding to know their straight, no bubbles and no wrinkles.

Good luck man!

Chris