Quote:

Last time I was at the track was in 2008 and my best 60ft was 1.487 and best ET was 9.747. I've made several mods, some added weight and some performance such as
1)New rear strange coil overs
2)New larger rear tires was 32x14.5 now 33x22.5
3)New wheels, had drag lights now alumastars
4)Had aluminum dash now has a factory dash
5)Had a lexan windshield now has glass
6)Had a cowl scoop now an open aero hood scoop
5)Added a flexplate cover
6)Added a chute
7)Fuel gauge on the fender
8)Added real head lights had simulated aluminum
So I've added some weight but the car scales at 2880 with me in it today. I was hoping the new larger tires and rear shocks would help my 60ft times but nope. Track prep was also not the best tonight. I'm planning to run tomorrow and next weekend to see if it's the same but I should be in the high 1.3's. I'm running 4:56 gears so when I went up to the 33in tire should I consider going up to 4:88 gears to help the torque? I've attached my log so you can see the difference from 2008 until 2010. I didn't get a new torque converter yet either. Gears or Converter if I need to help getting out of the hole? Sorry this is so damn long. Had a great time finally getting out again. Too bad it's September when I started racing this year. Any suggestions for getting out of the hole and staying in the 9's without removing the windshield and dash is appreciated.
Adam

Um, planning on giving us a body style, engine, trans, etc to work with. Because that 60' is way off for a big block with a 'Flite, but not so bad for a small block and a 'Glide.

Free advice and worth every penny...
Factory trained Slinky rewinder.........