Quote:

Quote:

I'm looking forward to trying some of this stuff on some polished aluminum. I'm hoping that I won't have to polish it as often in the future.

I wonder, how would it do on a painted surface? Would it help protect the paint from abrasion? That's a pretty impressive abbrasion test above!

Tav

Can I wax my car with it?

MikeR

Great Question Tav - One of the guys on Project Valiant ( Steve ) has a set of aluminum wheels on his Truck. He has polished them then protected them with RPM. He's been to Florida and California with the truck in the recent months and was by the shop the other day and they still look great. He says he use to polish them all the time then they would oxidize that white film that aluminum gets but not anymore with RPM.

RPM also works good on painted suspension pieces. I'm in the process of putting together a late model builder and I have the painted K frame coated with RPM and hope to get it in the car this weekend. This part of the car always seems to be exposed to the elements so this should give it an extra measure of protection. I buffed it with a cloth to bring up the lustre a bit and it looks great.

Great Question MikeR

I'm going to let the "cat out of the bag" but we are working on multiple off shoots of RPM including a car wax. We aim to have a whole line of RPM products in the future.

Enjoy the Holiday

Tom