Quote:

ok guys, here's what i did with the restoration on my Challenger.

after i attached all the brake lines in my challenger. i filled the MC with brake fluid, yes, i didn't bench bleed it. slowly pumped the pedal about 3 or 4 times, refilled the MC and let it set for 3 days. went back, made sure the level was correct in the MC, then connected one of those hand vacuum pumps to the wheel cylinders starting at the RR, LR, RF, LF, just slowly pulling brake fluid into the reservoir. each time making sure the level was correct in the MC. then i left it for 3 more days. when i went back, the brakes were perfect. i have drums all the way around and it didn't even pull a little bit.

if you can, let it sit. the air bubbles will work themselves out.

On the hand held vacuum pump method (the one you squeeze to create vacuum and draw fluid). I'm assuming you used the jar. I have one but the directions suck.

I put one hose from hand pump to jar lid...one small hose from lid into jar...and one hose from other end of jar cap to bleeder valve. Now what?

Do I add fluid in the jar? Do I leave the bleeder open while I pump...or create vacuum then open bleeder then close and on and on? Is the MC lid on or off when vacuum bleeding?